There are many types of shaft journals that are suitable for insitu crankshaft machining and repair.
Some of the more common areas of application are listed below. This is not an exhaustive list. Basically any rotatiing shaft including turbine and generator journals can be repaired using our orbital repair process (with the shaft stationary).
If you are unsure if this crankshaft grinding and repair process is suitable for your situation please contact us and we will advise.
A short list of possible uses of this crankshaft repair process
- Engine crankshafts (eg Repair to worn out or damaged diesel engine crankshafts)
- Press cranks / shafts - (eg Repair to worn out or damaged press crankshafts)
- Mining equipment - (eg. Repair of steel winch shafts and drums)
- Pump shafts
- Forging hammer crankshafts
- Motor shafts
- Compressor crankshafts
- Generator shafts & crankshafts
- Alternator shafts & crankshafts